Sunday, March 20, 2011

Where does my help come from?

My first trip to India! It is like a punch in the gut from reality. My first impressions were quite overwhelming. Seeing extreme poverty is difficult to describe. I was quickly getting beat up from the constant images of despair, I had trouble wrapping my mind around it. I felt like I was loosing hope, but I was quickly given a jolt today. Seeing the people at the church service was a quick reminder that my hope comes from faith in God.


I lift my eyes upon the hills. Where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord the maker of heaven and earth.

Once your meet the people in Kalavai you begin to see hope through Jesus.
Jesus packs a bigger punch.

Following HIS lead
Kyle

1 comment:

  1. The people of Kalavai are so wonderful. You are so right, once you see them all you notice is the hope in their eyes and the love in their face. I'm so glad there are new people getting to experience this dynamic love, and some vets who get to experience it again. Continuing to pray for you all. Pass along my love to the people of Kalavai!

    ReplyDelete