Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Engaged!

No, not Barb and I. We're married. The people of the village have been fully engaged in the program. They are dancing, singing, laughing, talking, listening, running all over the village playing games, and age has no bearing. Anyone old enough to walk is involved. Yesterday, I jogged down one of the streets with Kuppu, looking for someone who had hidden within the village, and we were all looking for her. She is the elderly widow I tweeted as one of my teammates, and she had to stop running, because she was giggling so hard! During the Narnia movie last night, when Edmond approached the castle and the wolf jumped up at him suddenly, I was looking across the room at the people, and they collectively jumped six inches from a sitting position. When the team was acting out the story of Zacchaeus yesterday, they were totally engrossed. I've never seen them so involved!

1 comment:

  1. What a joy to hear about your time with the people. Continuing to pray for your group.

    ReplyDelete