Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Hearing from God

I’m sure that I am not only speaking for myself but the team as a whole that our call to India is a result of our desire to hear from God.
If we desire to hear from God, then seeking Him must be a priority in our lives. God’s presence is a vital necessity in life.
Many people want guidance from God, but don’t want to lay aside other things in order to hear His voice.
This trip to India was a “next step” in my desire to know more of God.
I believe the only thing that truly satisfies the longing within us, is to know God more intimately today than we did yesterday.
The “God moments” we have had so far this week have been absolutely amazing.
The ultimate goal of loving God and loving people is definitely at work here.
Joyce Dudycha

No comments:

Post a Comment