Friday, July 8, 2011

Seeing the light of Christ in Kalavai

I’m sorry for not blogging much during my time in Kalavai. Everytime I thought I was ready, something would blow me away during the evening with the people of the colony and my words seemed so useless. God has broken my heart wide open by my interaction with these beautiful people. I see the love of Christ everywhere I look, in their smiles, their eyes, the way the treat each other and us. They are so giving and they have so little. We have done so much since we've been here and God continues to blow away any prior expectations and has taken away any concerns or doubts I had leading up to this mission.

Thank you for your continued prayers and support for our team and keep the people of Kalavai in your hearts as I know I will do from now on. I plan to do more posts when we get back as the process of assimilating this experience begins. I'm not sure what I'm going to do when I walk into my living room for it is the size of the houses that entire families are living in sleeping on the cement floor, but they are so welcoming and giving as we toured the village. Out of time...

With God’s grace

Craig

No comments:

Post a Comment