Saturday, July 9, 2011

Forever in front of my eyes

This morning was mixed with happy emotions so great it made my cheeks ache from smiling so much and the worst feeling of sadness I've ever experienced. I didn't know I had that many tears in my body. I literally am sick to my stomach when i think about leaving this place. After taking out all the days of travel and rest we only spent a little more than 4 days in the village. However, this is where I found that time literally slowed down to a crawling speed and gave us so much more than the short time we had. Spending time with and getting to know the people of Kalavai, India has been one of the greatest and most rewarding time of my life. I will never forget the faces of those people. As Latha stated "they will forever by in front of my eyes".

Allison Zandarski

No comments:

Post a Comment